Saturday, September 23, 2017

Okay, it's kind of sucky that I ache and feel draggy in the mornings and only by taking a Tylenol-3 do I come back around to feeling human. Well, that and two cups of coffee.

It just doesn't seem right that I should have to rely on external and/or artificial means (like medication) to feel "normal." 

When my Mom was alive, one of her physical therapists told me that pain is a most unnatural state. Pain should be treated as an official disease and just as you'd take medicine for other things and not weird out about it, so should you do what you got to do to get rid of the "pain disease."

For me, it's not ONLY pain that's an issue.  Ladies, you will understand this... you know that all-over feeling-like-crap feeling you got with your period? Yeah. That. I wake up with that or it sometimes drags me down throughout the day (and I haven't had a period in over 20 years). The Tylenol-3 helps make that go away, too. 

I must be doing something right because nowadays, I only need Tylenol-3 in the mornings. It used to be that my back was in so much agony all the time, I had to take the Tylenol-3 every several hours.

It's also a puzzler to me how coffee has a magical way of smoothing things out. I'm just glad that it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...